1 onion, halved and thinly sliced
1 small bunch of asparagus, ends removed and chopped into 1⁄2” pieces
1 red pepper, diced
1 zucchini, diced
1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
8 large eggs
- Preheat oven to 400°F. In a saute pan, place onion and cook for a few minutes. Remove from heat.
- Spray a glass baking dish with non-stick spray.
- Beat eggs in a bowl and pour into a prepared glass baking dish.
- Add remaining ingredients and bake until the egg has set, approx. 18-22 minutes.
- Cut into squares like you would a brownie. Freeze individually wrapped squares and enjoy all week!
Keywords: Breakfast, Vegetarian, Gluten-Free, Dairy Free