🥗Feeling stressed? Research suggests that magnesium can help your body cope better.
Some of the top food sources of magnesium are leafy greens, nuts, and cacao… and this recipe has all three!
👉TIP: This makes for a delicious light lunch, but if you want a boost of protein, add in some grilled chicken or smoked salmon.Print
Strawberry Spinach Salad
This makes for a delicious light lunch, but if you want a boost of protein, add in some grilled chicken or smoked salmon.
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 2 Servings 1x
- 4 big handfuls of baby spinach, washed & drained
- 1 cups strawberries, sliced
- ½ large fennel bulb, washed, core removed, and thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp cacao nibs
- ¼ cup walnuts or pecans, roasted
- 2 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 2½ tsp balsamic vinegar
- ½ Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1–2 tsp (to taste) maple syrup or honey
- Pinch of sea salt, to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Keywords: Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Plant Based, Salad
🙌If you make this, post a pic and tag me!