I’m going to keep this intro short and sweet because this recipe is AMAZING, and I don’t want to waste time getting into it.
But know this: not only is it tasty, but it’s also perfect for meal prep. Just fill up a few mason jars ahead of time, store them in the fridge, and heat them when it’s time to eat.
That said, I do recommend making 1-2 single batches first in order to find your perfect “soupiness” level (as well as spiciness). If you don’t eat chicken, replace it with your favorite protein.
Chicken Curry Noodles
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 – 30 minutes
- Total Time: Under 30 minutes
- Yield: 1 – 2 servings 1x
- 2 Tbsp chicken broth
- 1–2 tsp red curry paste (to taste)
- 2 Tbsp coconut milk (from a can)
- 1 cup (100 g) frozen stir-fry veggies
- 3 oz (85 g) cooked chicken breast, diced or sliced
- 1 zucchini spiralized into noodles
- (Optional) Extra chicken broth or water, as needed
- Mix together the broth, curry paste, and coconut milk in a large soup bowl.
- Add the veggies, chicken, and zucchini noodles into a pan and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Stir, and add more water (or chicken broth) if needed to reach your desired level of “soupiness.” Cook for about another minute (until steaming hot).
- Let stand for 1-2 minutes, stir, and eat!
Keywords: Gluten-Free, Dairy Free, Side Dish, Vegetarian, Low Glycemic
Tag me at @loraulrich if you try this recipe 👩🍳
PS: If you love healthy recipes like this one, check out my Easy One Dish Recipes ebook!