Looking for a quick and flavorful salmon recipe? Try this easy 5-ingredient marinated salmon recipe packed with omega-3 fatty acids. Grilled to perfection, this dish offers a delightful combination of flavors and can be enjoyed with your favorite vegetables.
If you’re a seafood lover, you won’t be able to resist this mouthwatering marinated salmon recipe. Not only is it incredibly delicious, but it’s also quick to make and requires minimal cleanup. This recipe allows you to savor the benefits of salmon’s omega-3 fatty acids while treating your taste buds to a delightful burst of flavors. Read on to discover how to make this 5-ingredient marinated salmon recipe that will leave you wanting more!
Benefits of Eating Salmon:
Before we dive into the recipe, let’s take a moment to appreciate the health benefits of including salmon in your diet. Salmon is a rich source of omega-3 fatty acids, which are essential for brain health, heart health, and reducing inflammation in the body. By consuming salmon, you’re nourishing your body with these beneficial nutrients. Plus, leftovers can be easily repurposed into a delicious salad for a wholesome lunch the next day.Print
If you’re a seafood lover, you won’t be able to resist this mouthwatering 5 ingredient marinated salmon recipe. Not only is it incredibly delicious, but it’s also quick to make and requires minimal cleanup. This recipe allows you to savor the benefits of salmon’s omega-3 fatty acids while treating your taste buds to a delightful burst of flavors. Discover how to make this 5-ingredient marinated salmon recipe that will leave you wanting more!
- 1lb. salmon, skin on one side (wild if possible)
- 2 Tbsp coconut aminos
- 1½ Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ¼ cup olive oil, plus more for brushing the grill
- Place the salmon in a baking dish with the skin side down.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the coconut aminos, Dijon mustard, minced garlic, and olive oil until the mixture emulsifies.
- Pour the marinade over the salmon and let it marinate at room temperature for 10-15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, preheat your grill to 400ºF/200ºC. Brush the grill grates with olive oil to prevent sticking.
- Carefully place the marinated salmon on the grill, skin side down, and grill for 4-5 minutes.
- Gently flip the salmon and grill for an additional 4-5 minutes until it is cooked through and starts to flake.
- Serve the succulent marinated salmon with 2-3 servings of your favorite vegetables for a nutritious and satisfying meal.
Don’t worry if you don’t have a grill! You can easily bake the salmon in a 400ºF/200ºC oven for 10-12 minutes. Keep a close eye on it and remove it from the oven as soon as it flakes.
Keywords: Gluten Free, Low Glycemic, Main Dish
Indulge in the goodness of omega-3 fatty acids with this delectable marinated salmon recipe. With just five simple ingredients, you can create a flavorsome and healthy meal in no time. Grilled to perfection, this salmon dish pairs beautifully with a serving of your favorite vegetables. Don’t forget to snap a picture and tag us when you make it. Get ready to savor the irresistible flavors of this easy marinated salmon recipe and embark on a culinary journey that will leave you craving more!