Ready for a quick list of actions you can take starting TODAY that will help you reset your metabolism naturally?
The secret is to upgrade your self-care. (Sorry, I’m not talking about hitting the spa for “you” day)
That’s because your healthy metabolism depends on your healthy daily habits.
Here are the 5 pillars to focus on when it comes to naturally rebooting your metabolism:
- Eating a balanced, low-glycemic, whole-foods-based diet that includes protein at every meal — and eating at regular times throughout the day (Click here to visit our recipe index)
- Sleeping 7-8 hours every night
- Exercising, including using weights & doing higher-intensity workouts at least 2x a week
- Have an outlet for your stress — whether it’s meditation, exercise, hobbies, or talking it out with a friend
- Being more active in general — not only does this burn more calories, but it also “primes” your body to release more fat-burning enzymes
THEN… once you get your habits squared away, you can start adding a few “extras” to give you a little boost and reset your metabolism naturally:
- Be diligent about drinking at least 8-10 glasses of water a day
- Add spicy foods to your weekly rotation
- Get your vitamin D levels checked because low levels are linked to less energy and a slower metabolism.
Naturally resetting your metabolism is like doing a “reset” on your health and fitness, from the inside out!
I hope this info helps you move closer to your goals. 🚀
PS… Are you ready to make a real change in how you feel & look? I have two private coaching spots left this month. I can help take you from feeling bloated & out of control to feeling great & loving your body. You can learn more by scheduling your 15 min complimentary consultation.