The other day I ran into a client and she told me a story I immediately knew had to share with you.
I hope it inspires you to start thinking more seriously about the BIG things on your bucket list!
Here’s the TL;DR version: 🙂
- My client started training for triathlons
- Everyone in her life thought she was having a midlife crisis
- She heard it so often she even started wondering that herself
- On the day of her first tri, she was super nervous and started to think she’d made a big mistake — and was even thinking of going home
- A man came up to her at the starting gate and said something that changed her mindset completely
“Want to know what my favorite number is?” the man asked her.
“It’s the number of people who told me I was crazy for doing this.”
Then the race-starting air horn blasted and the guy took off.
And my former client was left standing there, thinking WOW, he’s right!
The whole reason she’d decided to do a triathlon was BECAUSE it was different, challenging, and uncomfortable — way outside her comfort zone.
Now it was time to prove herself right… and the doubters wrong.
And (you guessed it) not only did she finish that triathlon — she competed in another, and another after that! And now those doubters are her cheerleaders!
Just something to keep in mind as you’re setting those 2024 goals!
Don’t be afraid to stretch out of your comfort zone.
Sometimes the BEST reason to do something is simply to prove to yourself that you can. (And maybe those doubters, too.)
Committed to Your Success,
PS: Want more support for shedding your menopausal middle from someone who’s already helped thousands of ladies like you achieve amazing results? Our Metabolism Jumpstart Group will make it happen. Save your spot before doors close! Click HERE for more info!