I’ve got a delicious and healthy sheet pan recipe that will have you looking forward to dinnertime!
This recipe is perfect for this month’s metabolism-boosting theme because salmon is rich in both protein and Vitamin D.
Research hints that Vitamin D not only helps with weight loss… but also with preventing weight gain in the first place.
But most importantly, this recipe just tastes good!
Sheet Pan Baked Salmon with Roasted Veggies
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- Juice of 1 large lemon (about 4 Tbsp)
- 2 garlic cloves, finely minced
- ½ tsp dried dill
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 1¼ pound salmon filets (4 filets)
- 1 large butternut squash, diced
- 1 pound of green beans, trimmed
- ½ yellow onion, thinly sliced
Keywords: Gluten-Free, Dairy Free, Main Dish, Low Glycemic
Let me know if you try it.
PS: If you love healthy recipes like this one, check out my Easy One Pan Recipe Guide