How are you doing today?
How did you sleep last night … are you focusing on whole foods … have you gotten in any workouts this week … and how is your mood?
I’m asking because all of that is RELATED.
When just one of those things is out of whack, it can throw everything else out of whack right along with it!
- A bad night of sleep can throw your hunger hormones out of balance, making you feel hungry … even if you’ve eaten enough
- A stressful day can leave you exhausted and craving comfort foods (and tempt you to skip your workout)
- Lack of activity can drain your energy and also leave you tossing and turning
- Eating too close to bedtime can make it hard to sleep
- And on and on and on!
So … if you’re having one of “those days” … try taking a step back to look at the bigger picture – and then take ONE ACTION to help you feel better (and get back on track).
- Make sure your next meal is healthy & and includes lots of veggies!)
- Double-check your water intake for the day
- Go outside for a brisk walk and fresh air – or make time for a workout
- Take 5-10 minutes to sit in a quiet space and do breathing exercises
This can be like hitting the “reset” button on your day and will help you make better choices moving forward.
What’s ONE action you can count on to RESET your day? Go ahead, and share your action step in the comments below!
Keep this in your back pocket in case you need it!
Having a “big picture” viewpoint can make all the difference in your wellness – and it’s just ONE REASON why working with an experienced coach can help you get the results you want!
Not only will you have a complete roadmap to success, but also the accountability, support, motivation, and experience to help you feel great every step of the way.
Committed to your success,
P.S. If you are ready to ramp up your results, be sure to schedule your complimentary 15-minute success session by clicking here!