- 1 slice of Ezekiel bread
- 1⁄4 ripe avocado, sliced
- 1⁄2 tomato, sliced
- 1⁄4 of lemon, squeezed salt and pepper to taste
- 1 egg
- In a bowl, smash avocado with a fork.
- Squeeze 1⁄4 lemon, and season with salt and pepper. Stir to combine and set aside.
- Warm a non-stick pan over medium heat.
- While the pan is warming, toast the bread.
- Once the pan is warm, crack an egg into the pan.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Once the edges of the egg are browning, flip the egg and continue cooking until the desired doneness.
- Top the bread with avocado mash, and top with tomatoes.
Keywords: Gluten-Free, Diary Free, Breakfast